Nadine Appleton is a shareholder with Appleton Reiss. She acts as a lawyer with the Firm and leads its administration.
As a former prosecutor, Ms. Appleton has extensive experience litigating non-jury and jury trials in Florida courts. She has successfully litigated hundreds of cases to verdict, including vehicular homicide trials, serious felonies and misdemeanors.
- Florida State University, J.D., 1998
- Certified Legal Intern, Office of the State Attorney for the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit
- Samford University, B.S., 1996
- The Florida Bar, Admitted 1999
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- American Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers (“HAWL”)
- New Suburb Beautiful Garden Club, Secretary